ΔΕΣΠΟΙΝΑ ΤΟΜΑΖΑΝΗ (1945-2026): Έφυγε από τη ζωή η πρωταγωνίστρια της
«Γλυκιάς Συμμορίας» και γνωστή λογοτέχνιδα – oι σουηδικές ταινίες, στις
οποίες εμφανίστηκε στην αρχή των 70s, υπήρξαν από τις πιο σημαντικές της
διαδρομής της
-
Το Σάββατο 26 Σεπτεμβρίου πληροφορηθήκαμε τον θάνατο της ηθοποιού και
συγγραφέως Δέσποινας Τομαζάνη. Ήταν 81 ετών. Η Τομαζάνη ήταν πρωταγωνίστρια
της ταινί...
1 day ago







4 Comments:
Hi Dada,
Is there a chance for the publication Amanaz - Africa (1975), for which I asked you some time ago? Thanks in advance!!
All the best!
Hi, what a beautiful site. Any chance for 'Boogaloo Pow Wow - Dancefloor Rendez-Vous In Young Nuyorican'?
Been looking for it forever. Thanks & peace.
Bob
Hi Bob.
Sorry for my delayed answer. I am quiet busy the last to months. Thank u for your understanding.
I 'd like to promise you, that i would upload Amanaz but as i told you i am very busy and i don't know when i would be able to upload it. Sorry my friend:)
I hope when i find some spare time to upload it.
Take care!
Radiodada
Anonymous
Hello there.
Thank you for your kind words.
I will try to include this album in my next "Re-Up" posts.
Stay tuned!
Radiodada
anybody know the rar passwords for these files?
Post a Comment